The Acellus Learning System is a revolutionary technology
designed to help students master any course of instruction. The basic premise of Acellus is to turn the
learning process into a science, and by so doing, improve the overall effectiveness of the learning
process. The system uses Deficiency Diagnostics (DD) and Customized Personal Instruction (CPI) to
individualize the learning process.
Acellus is accessed through a web browser and allows
students to work – at their own pace – through a given course of instruction. Acellus
evaluates student responses through an interactive environment and customizes courses to meet the
needs of each student – coupling comprehensive assessments with targeted video instruction in
areas where deficiencies are identified. Student Performance Reports can be generated for Teachers
at any time so they can monitor the progress and success of each student.
- Acellus virtually provides each student with one-on-one
- Acellus presents video-based content, provides problems for student
response, uses DD to analyze the responses and, based on the response feedback,
determines what content is presented next, thus customizing each course for each
- Students can sign in from school, from home – from anywhere
Internet is available – and Acellus will pick up right where they left off.
- The Acellus Messaging System allows students to interact with their
Teachers whenever and wherever they need to.
- With Acellus, students can work at their own pace.
- Acellus engages students with the three methods of instruction –
visual, aural, and tactile.
- Acellus Teachers are provided with extensive, real-time monitoring and
record-keeping capabilities, giving them details of how each student is
- Attendance is kept automatically by the Acellus system, which marks
students as present, absent, or tardy.
- With the Acellus Classes tool, Teachers can see an overview of how
their class is doing – including their progress, their current grade, and the
concepts they are working on.
- As students work through individual Acellus Courses, their grades are